DATES for your DIARY – 2022
|Date||REGULAR LEISURE EVENTS|
Weekly Games Evening
|Last Monday of each Month, 10:00-13:00, starting
28 February 2022
Monthly 'Craft and a Cuppa' Open Morning
|Date||FORTHCOMING LEISURE EVENTS|
|Saturday, 28 May 2022||
Drinks, nibbles and a selection of hot snacks will be available from the bar.
Doors & Bar open at 18:30. Quiz starts at 19:00.
|Friday, 3 June 2022||
Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
|Date||CLUB & PAVILION CLOSURES|
Our aim is to provide a pleasing, relaxed environment in which members can meet up. With this in mind we plan to offer a range of leisure activities including:
- Quiz nights
- Family Fun Days
- Live music evenings (e.g. jazz or folk)
- Butser guided “rambles” – Starting and ending at the Pavilion for refreshments
- Horse, Dog & Pig racing nights – No really! This is one of the most popular leisure events in clubs across the country. Pre-recorded race DVDs are shown and members can bet (and win!) whilst enjoying a laugh, a light meal and a beer or glass of wine in good company.
- Grand Summer BBQ
- Shambolic fun target Bowls days – Participants are invited to “compete” in a knockout competition aiming at fun targets.
- Period fancy dress parties – including Pirates, Beatles 60s, Cartoon characters and many more
- Chess, Backgammon, Scrabble, Whist & Bridge groups
In truth, we have a blank canvas, so members are invited to suggest any particular leisure programme that they feel might be interesting. All suggestions will be given a fair hearing and considered. Forming a photography and/or art club has already been suggested.
So let's all pull together to make this a great Club for us to enjoy.